Over the past couple months, we have been running the #SDGSandME series to help you understand the Sustainable Development Goals, and explain how you can take concrete actions personally, professionally, philanthropically, and politically. We’ve compiled a short summary of all these tips to unify the recurring themes and help make the SDGs a part of your life across all of these levels.
- Get Educated
- Change Your Mindset
- Educate Others
- Travel and See The World with Intention
- Live Conscientiously
- Educate yourself and your co-workers
- Start fundraising campaigns at work
- Promote volunteering and capacity building
- Do more good by doing less harm
- Use your connections to empower changemakers
- Donate. Donate. Donate.
- Volunteer Your Time
- Volunteer Your Real Skills
- Go Experteering on Vacation, Company-Sponsored Time, or During Your Sabbatical
- Contribute to Long-term Innovation
- Learn More and Educate Your Community
- Inspire Others to Get Involved
- Help Localize the SDGs
- Call Your Representative (all of them!
- Run for Local Office (or support people that are embracing the SDGs)
There are many options for you to make the SDGs a priority in your life, whether it is personally, professionally, philanthropically, or politically. Change is possible but only if we all work together. Start today to leave your mark on the world and help get that much closer to fulfilling the SDGs by 2030 – and when you make an impact, let us know by tagging your posts with the #SDGSandME tag!