We all want to change things about ourselves. That’s normal.
But change is hard, scary, and usually isolating.
No matter the size of change you’re trying to make, it will take time. To help you through your changes, follow these 10 blogs for stories, science, research, and powerful tips.
Author’s tip: subscribe to the blog below via email so you get ongoing doses of inspiration sent directly to your inbox.
1. Brainpickings.org by Maria Popova (@brainpicker)
2. Barking Up the Wrong Tree by Eric Barker (@bakadesuyo)
3. Pickthebrain.com (@PickTheBrain & )
4. TinyBuddha (@TinyBuddha)
5. Zen Habits (@zen_habits)
6. Marc & Angel Hack Life (@marcandangel)
8. Seth Godin’s Blog
9. Sasha Dichter’s Blog (@sashadichter)
10. The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau (@chrisguillebeau)
What other blogs about personal change do you like? Let us know in the comments below.